Vacant Land Public Tender
Posted on: Wednesday, 8 March 2017 at 9:12:46 AM
Sale of Vacant Land by Tender (T2017086)
Whitfield Way Stage 2 and Caridi Close, Merredin
Pursuant to Section 3.58(2)(b) of the Local Government Act 1995 the Shire of Merredin proposes to sell by Public Tender the following properties:
• Lot 1498 on Plan 24318, 14 Caridi Close, Merredin; and
• Lot 102 on Plan 72476, Maiolo Way, Merredin
• Lot 103 on Plan 72476, Maiolo Way, Merredin
• Lot 105 on Plan 72476, Maiolo Way, Merredin
• Lot 106 on Plan 72476, Maiolo Way, Merredin
• Lot 107 on Plan 72476, Maiolo Way, Merredin (cnr Goldfields Road)
• Lot 108 on Plan 72476, Goldfields Road, Merredin
• Lot 109 on Plan 72476, Goldfields Road, Merredin (cnr Whitfield Way)
• Lot 110 on Plan 72476, Whitfield Way, Merredin
• Lot 111 on Plan 72476, Whitfield Way, Merredin
• Lot 112 on Plan 72476, Whitfield Way, Merredin
Further information on the above land can be found in the tender specifications available by contacting Vanessa Green on 9041 1611 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Prospective purchasers are required to complete and submit a tender form indicating their preferred lot(s) and the purchase price(s) offered.
Completed Tender Forms are to be marked “Private and Confidential – Tender T2017086”, addressed to the Chief Executive Officer and can be emailed to email@example.com, posted to PO Box 42, Merredin WA 6415 or hand delivered to the Administration Office, Cnr King & Barrack Streets, Merredin during normal business hours and are to be received by no later than 4pm on Friday 31
March 2017. No late tenders will be accepted.
Back to Search Results
Tender: Footpath Program
The Shire of Merredin invites tenders from suitably qualified companies/individuals to supply and install in-situ reinforced concrete footpaths at various locations within the Merredin townsite.
Corporate Business Plan Review
Shire of Merredin produces a Corporate Business Plan that outlines the progress of key projects. This plan is reviewed quarterly.