The Community Liaison Officer's role is to:
- build a strong community;
- recognise and conserve Merredin's history and heritage;
- promote and foster a healthy and active community;
- enhance Merredin's status as a Regional Centre;
- andencourage vibrant, diverse and sustainable economic growth.
Phone: (08) 9041 1611
Fax: (08) 9041 2379
Tender: Footpath Program
The Shire of Merredin invites tenders from suitably qualified companies/individuals to supply and install in-situ reinforced concrete footpaths at various locations within the Merredin townsite.
Corporate Business Plan Review
Shire of Merredin produces a Corporate Business Plan that outlines the progress of key projects. This plan is reviewed quarterly.